You will find a mixture of articles in this week's newsletter. As you can tell, one of our objectives is to tap the vast well of leadership knowledge out there and apply that knowledge to economic development.
The leadership field is broad and deep. Economic developers should be using what is out there to strengthen leadership in their organizations.
Next week we will have another ED Leader profile or two. The interview with Jeff Finkle a couple weeks ago was very well received. I think you will also enjoy the two upcoming interviews.
The following articles were posted to the ED Leader website in the past week:
- Futurism: A Tool for ED Leaders
- Leadership Profile": Juana Bordas
- Leading from "Whole" Visions
- Governance Futures Research Project
- Harvard's Great American Leaders Database
- Leadership Essential: Use Your Intuition
- Purpose: The Starting Point of Great Leadership
We look forward to hearing from you. Please visit the ED Leader website here to view archived articles.
Don Iannone, Publisher