Saturday, May 5, 2007

ED Leader Newsletter #10

Dear ED Leader Subscriber:

Here is your latest weekly newsletter. I hope you will find the articles in it to be of interest.

I received some emails about my recommendation in last week's issue that the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) establish a leadership development institute. In short, four people felt this was a worthwhile idea, one person said IEDC should give more attention to leadership development but not create a separate institute, and one person said it was better for economic developers interested in leadership development use existing resources, like the Center for Creative Leadership in North Carolina. Thank you for sharing your views.

I want to especially call your attention to my article, entitled Economic Development: What Do We Spend and Is It Worth It? . What are your thoughts on the idea? I would enjoy hearing them. This is an important issue worthy of your consideration.

Looking for a speaker on leadership issues in economic development? I would be delighted to come and speak to your group. You can contact me by email (dtia@don-iannone.com) or phone at: 440.449.0753.

Best wishes,

Don Iannone
Publisher

No comments: