- What are the leadership development needs of emerging leaders? How do these needs differ from those of other age groups?
- What are the learning styles of emerging leaders?
- How do these learning styles differ from those of other age groups?
- What are the challenges emerging leaders face in defining and shaping their careers?
- What are the challenges of working across generations?
Friday, March 2, 2007
Research on Emerging Leaders: Are Their Needs and Issues Different?
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) conducted a study a couple of years ago looking at leadership development needs of the Emerging Leaders population, which CCL define as professional staff under 35 years of age. To this end it gathered data and worked with clients on the following questions: